FORWARD
I just want to break the fourth wall for a moment to tell the reader a little about what I have written here. This is a space where I have found myself musing about some of my personal experiences that I wanted to first, get down 'on paper' so to speak, and second, feel reasonably confident that the words, thoughts, stories, personal history will be around long enough for my posterity and possibly some good friends to read. I love a great story. I even like a fairly good one. I have some. Over time, I hope to add a few here and there that will provide some enjoyment for the reader. At times I speak of my faith. It is a big part of who I am. I want to be clear: My intent here is NOT to evangelize, attempt to convert, or otherwise win believers over to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, my chosen faith. Only the Holy Spirit can truly convert an interested person anyway. We are all God's children. There are so many good friends of other faith traditions whom I respect and love who may stop by and pay me the honor of reading my posts. Welcome. If we can exchange some ideas and each walk away a little closer to God in one way or another, wonderful. I know what I know, and I don't know what I don't know. So maybe I can learn something to add to what I know. Maybe you could, too. And if anything I have shared here brings you a little closer to Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and His Father, the Father of our spirits, marvelous! So, welcome. If something I have shared here moves you, great. If it doesn't, OK too. I pray you will feel entertained or uplifted by what I have written.
No comments:
Post a Comment